Whether we’re spreading the good news in 3rd world countries, training chaplains in the armed forces or working with believers in local churches – everything we do is made possible by your gifts. We’re privileged to put your donations to work as we lay up treasures in heaven.
The Exchange is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donation is considered tax deductible.
Your donations help support:
Exchange app development
We are continually encouraged by the sacrificial support from individuals and churches across the US, which includes the following:
- Bethel Baptist Church, Sellersville, Pennsylvania
- Calvary Baptist Church, Findlay, Ohio
- Front Range Baptist Church, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Crossway Bible Church, Castle Rock, Colorado
- Tri-City Baptist Church, Westminster, Colorado
- Westview Baptist Church, Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- Bethel Baptist Church, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- First Baptist Church, Sedro-Woolley, Washington
- Farmington Avenue Baptist church, West Hartford, Connecticut
- First Baptist Church of Westwood Lake, Miami, FL
- Grace Bible Church, Dracut, Massachusetts
- Westside Baptist Church, Eugene, Oregon
- Cornerstone Church, North Platte, Nebraska
- First Baptist Church, Elyria, Ohio
- FaithPoint, Longmont, CO
The Exchange has always been and will continue to be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Your donation is therefore considered tax deductible. Please use the donate button for secure online payments or send gifts to our office directly at the following address:
833 15th Avenue
Longmont, CO 80501